Sunday 2 March 2014

Welcome :)

Hi everyone


My name is Georgia Dawson and I am an undergraduate from Rockhampton, Queensland. 
I'm studying a Bachelor of Business hoping to major in either Human Resources or Marketing at the CQUniversity campus in Rockhampton.
I'm really not very sure of this whole blogging thing (technology is always against me) so i'd love some help if anyone is confident. 

Well thats my lame introduction , hope everyone enjoys the course and if anyone has any tips please let me know. :) 





4 comments:

  1. Hi Georgia!
    My names Chantelle and my company is Geely Automobile. Check out my blog!

    Don't worry, this blog stuff may seem confusing, but you will get the hang of it!
    Look forward to seeing how your business goes!
    - Chantelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantelle.
    Thanks for looking at my blog i am about to add more to it :)

    I had a look at your blog but cant really figure out how to comment, i will have to keep commenting.
    Thanks, Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgea

    My name is Josh Stanton we went to skool 2getha. This blog is super fantabulous. Good luck with the rest of the assignment

    ReplyDelete