Wednesday 19 March 2014

Top 3 Blogs

My FAVOURITE Blog-
Evelyn’s blog was extremely useful and filled with information about her company Saunders International. Her blog has a very professional look and is easy to navigate as she has placed everything in certain pages. She also has helped me to understand one of my KQ’s just though the KCQ’s on her blog and the comments she has received.

My other Top Blogs-
Megan’s blog is full of useful and interesting information regarding her company. Her blog is profession and easy to navigate through to the specific information you may be looking for. The amount of effort she has put into her blog is tremendous and should be congratulated.


Aireen’s blog is extremely easy to navigate around and includes information that proves very interesting about her company Schaffer Corporation Limited. I was able to ensure I had the correct elements included on my blog by referring to this one.

You should definitely check these blogs out. 

Georgia

1 comment:

  1. Hey Georgia!

    YAY IM ONE OF YOUR FAVORITES!!

    thank you for your feedback on my blog, and thank you for commenting on my KCQ's, its helped me to understand that maintaining communication through regular meetings is helpful to an organisation.

    ReplyDelete